Clientele includes private companies, individual investors, financial institutions, investment banks and the public sector, both in Greece and abroad.
As part of its business development strategy, HEADWAY is currently looking for an experienced professional to join its management consulting team.
- Conduct market research and data analysis
- Review and analyze processes in order to identify operational weaknesses
- Develop processes to advance business efficiency and control
- Carry out feasibility studies, business plans and corporate restructuring plans
- Identify business opportunities
- Develop advanced financial models and investment proposals
- Perform financial reporting related to valuation of companies or assets
- Write and present clear and concise reports and presentations
- Prepare and submit investment proposals under the development law (4399/2016)
- Project management
- Excellent academic background, including a bachelor and a master degree in Business administration, Finance, Economics, Risk management, or other related discipline.
- Professional qualification will be considered as an asset
- Proven experience of at least 3 years in management consulting and/or in financial services (advisory and or assurance)
- Experience at a financial institution (relationship management and/ or recovery business unit) will be considered a strong asset
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (technical knowledge of SQL databases will be a plus)
- Well organized personality with ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to take ownership of projects /tasks (highly responsible personality) and work as a team member
- Efficiency and effectiveness in delivering projects, commitment to excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Self-motivation and strong career aspiration
- Strong written and verbal communication skills both in Greek and English
- Willingness to travel and work on projects abroad
- Completed military obligations (where applicable)
Ιnterested candidates should submit their applications by email at email@example.com, quoting the Ref. code FC1 in the subject line.