Headway on behalf of its client, a software and information technology consulting services firm, is looking for a Software Developer possessing the ability to identify high-level functional and technical requirements on the basis of interactions with the user community and develop high-level software solutions, testing, debugging and associated documentation.
- Write well designed, clear, efficient code by using best software development practices that meet user requirements
- Ensure all new software functions smoothly across various programs and platforms, including Microsoft and Apple products and mobile systems
- Interact with management to discuss software issues and brainstorm methods of solving existing problems
- Perform intensive testing of all new and existing programs to ensure they are free of errors and function as intended
- Provide product training to clients
- A Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering or a relevant field
- At least 2 years of proven experience as a software Developer
- Sound understanding of Web Services protocols
- Excellent use of Greek and English languages (oral and written)
- Completed military obligations (for male candidates)
If you are interested to become part of our team, please submit your CV to email@example.com (reference quote: SSD0121).
All applications will be treated as confidential.