Headway on behalf of its client, a software and information technology consulting services firm, is looking for a junior proposal writer for Horizon Europe funded projects.
- Look for/ Monitor/ Identify funding opportunities
- Conduct research on the field of proposal
- Participate in Horizon Europe research proposals.
- Participate in all phases and activities of proposal writing
- Develop innovative ideas and formulate new proposals and design new project activities
- Prepare high-level reports and documentations.
- Collect and submit all the necessary administrative and supporting documents for the bid
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Economic Science, Master’s degree and/or PhD in relevant field will be considered an asset
- 1-3 years of experience in writing or participation in the development of EU funded proposals (Horizon 2020)
- Excellent command of English (both written and verbal).
- Interested and highly motivated for fast-track training in Horizon Europe proposal development
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and accurately record/report task status.
- Communication skills
Interested parties are invited to submit their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating at the e-mail’s subject the following: “JPW name surname”.
Letters of recommendation (if any) are welcome.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
The most suitable applicants for the position will be invited to interview.