Headway on behalf of its client, a software and information technology consulting services firm, is looking for a senior proposal writer/ developer for Horizon Europe funded projects.
- Look for/ Monitor/ Identify funding opportunities
- Participate and/or initiate Horizon Europe research proposals.
- Participate and/or coordinate all phases and activities of proposal writing.
- Develop innovative ideas and formulate new proposals and design new project activities
- Prepare high-level reports and documentations.
- Build partnerships
- Collect and submit all the necessary administrative and supporting documents for the bid
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Sciences and Technology, Master’s degree and/or PhD in relevant field will be considered an asset
- At least 3 years of experience in producing high-quality proposals for Horizon 2020 Calls
- Excellent command of English (both written and verbal).
- Familiarity with EU-funded programs submission rules and processes is a plus but not a prerequisite.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and accurately record/report task status.
- Communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
Interested parties are invited to submit their CV and cover letter to email@example.com, indicating at the e-mail’s subject the following: “SPW name surname”. Letters of recommendation (if any) are welcome. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
The most suitable applicants for the position will be invited to interview.